[Dailydrool] stinky chin syndrome

Nancy Kirby dngjk at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 19:22:26 PDT 2008

My hannah hound and rudy patootie have stinky chin syndrome .  I have found that miconazole(better known as monistat to us ladies) works best.  you can get the equate 7 day treatment creme  for 4 bucks at walmart  that seems to work on my 2   maybe this can be tried first. and if it  doesn't work it might be the( gasp) dreaded stinky flew syndrome.  then you might need antibiotics

Nancy with  the bassets hannah hound, sadie basset, moosie moo, rudy patootie, and Oliver
          and the notabassets  sugar bear, (saint bernard) good dog (dal mix) and
          tobias(huskylabmix)  all of Seneca Mo.