[Dailydrool] Healing Salve Saga

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:05:16 PDT 2008

So, as predicted Elphaba threw up a good portion of the salve she ate, in a
lovely green mess on my daughter's bedroom floor.  She also left a lovely
mess from the other end in the hallway outside the room.  It's nothing less
than I expected, but it's still frustrating.  I guess it really is my fault
for leaving it in her reach, and I should consider myself lucky it wasn't
something more harmful that would have made her really sick and necessitated
a trip to see the vetperson.  But still, those things are hard to bear in
mind when you are down on your knees at 5 AM scrubbing you know what out of
the carpet. Sigh.

Brenda- momperson to Copper, Elphaba (see no real harm done, now what's for
breakfast) and Morgan (Mom, Elphie threw up in my room!)