[Dailydrool] Santa's list etc.

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Tue Sep 30 11:34:01 PDT 2008

This year's first appearance of the "Be A Santa to Rescue" page
requesting Christmas gift donations will be in the November issue and
there are only a few days left to get your rescue on it. I have not
heard from the following, and they will not be listed unless I do:
Alabama BR, BaRNi, BassetBuddies, BassetBuddies of Texas, BassetsRUs,
Bellyrubs, BHR of Alabama, BHR of Florida, Bluegrass (who haven't cashed
my check from May 08), Cascadia, Droopy, Guardian Angel, High Country,
Lake Havasu, Looziana, Mid-Atlantic,  New England, North Texas, Oregon,
Ozark Mountain, San Diego, Suncoast and/or Utah Friends. (Or if your
organization is no longer in operation, I'd appreciate knowing that.)

Just answer following 3 questions:
1. Organization  name
2. Mailing address
3. Website if you have one
The listing of your rescue on the Santa page is free and will appear
again in the December issue.

For those unfamiliar with the Bugler, the color online version of the
October issue can be viewed by contacting me privately at buglr at blomand.net

Riche Churchill
www.Bugler-bassethoundmagazine.com