[Dailydrool] Worry about spaying

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Sep 30 11:34:33 PDT 2008

Debbie, if my DH was here he would agree, no one on earth worries more
about their dogs than I do.  And in our logical minds, ladies, we all
know just how very helpful worrying is for any situation, right???  LOL
Seriously, I worried and sat at my desk crying the day Diva had her lady
parts removed.  She was about 6 months old and when I saw her for the
first time after the procedure, I expected this half-awake, limping,
sore and in obvious pain pup that was a shell of the beautiful angel she
once was...instead I got a super-excited, happy, bouncy and thrilled to
see me puppy, the same as the one I dropped off!!  She was F-I-N-E!!!
And of course, her energy and excitement caused me to (guess what) worry
more cause of her stitches!  Ha ha  Please have this done for her, get
it over with, save her any unnecessary pain or problems and save you
from having to stress and worry about it for 6 more months or longer.
There's nothing to worry about, and when it's all said and done, you'll
be glad you got it over with!  We've all been there and we know how you
feel.  She'll be fine.

Jessica L. Sutton

Momma to Diva (with the lip lump - of course has momma worried and
worried some more!) and Sophie (don't worry, my lump is gone and it's
O.K.!)