[Dailydrool] Spray, Nubber. Lowbottomee

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Sep 30 13:49:21 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee on the down low of late, affer da collision, me
Momma she been on da wartpath tryin to keep we doggies in line. Otay, I gib herz
 a few deys, affer all Momma ain't no springy chicken no morez.  So i be a
good boy a readin me droolz, a workin on me specul project whut youze all see
realz soon, an den da Brudder, why he a finkin. All dis talkz bout da spray an
 da nubberz, an I fink-  hab dis happin to Elder Clara? I best bee a
checkin, why she might got parts dat got to go, so I go on obber dere and gib  herz
da lookie see.
 Brudder Elwood  now a sayin iffin dem parts dere, she bee awful  proudz ob
them, why I git close and den her front end com a flippin rounds an  herez we
go. Now why dis one got to bee so mean to da brudder. Dere must be a  curez for
dis, I google dat, lookie round, an why dere it bee.
Lowbottomee. Why dey go in da headbone, a tighten up all dem loose nutz and
boltz in dere and whamo!! Elder Clara be new houndie.
Da Brudder git peace.

We send drool to all in need.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds