[Dailydrool] Breakfast

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 04:34:12 PDT 2009

We are up and ready for another day or at least I think we are.  Three of the four houndettes have come down or breakfast.  I got to sleep later than the Dad does before feeding breakfast.  He is out of town.  Right now Ninja is pressed against me on the couch.  She looooves her breakfast.  To her that is security, knowing that there will be a bowl of food every morning.  What a simple thing to give a dog breakfast.  It just boggles my mind that there are people who would let their dogs go hungry or dump them somewhere to rid themselves of an inconvenience.  When Ninja came to sit by me she gave me the sweetest little kisses.  She is my velcro girl.

Congratulations, Nadine, on your 5 year anniversary.  May there be many more.

Heart healing drool to those who need it.  Miss Becky, we hope you just keep on truckin.  Old gals (and guys) rock.  Just as Miss Shelby.  And she is a sweet old thing.

Early morning snooters from Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby, the foster and Mom who would really like to go back to sleep.