[Dailydrool] Gotcha and stepping around/over

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 04:35:04 PDT 2009

Happy Belated Gotcha Day to Elder Clara and Daisy. I always look forward to
the senior hounds abound Elder Clara postings.  I just love senior houndies
that are so squishy and cuddly.
Also, I read the posting about pack order and not to step around/over the
basset as you are the alpha. I am not making fun at the post, but one time I
was walking in the dark in the living room while carrying a blanket and did
not see Maggie on the floor and she did not move either. I managed to walk
right into her with my feet. I got a grade 2 sprain out of it and had to
wear an air cast for 6-8 weeks and then had to have physical therapy for it.
 That could just be because I am a klutz though. I wish I had stepped around
or over her, but I didn't see her.  Don't follow what I say about it as I am
no expert nor close to it.

I hope the hounds here do not decide to pull an April Fool's stunt today.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver & Cooper