[Dailydrool] Peace

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:05:42 PDT 2009

Everyone is quiet.  They are in from a romp and a bark or ten.  They are all in here with me.  At peace.  It is nice to know that at least somewhere in the world, there is quiet restfulness.  This will only last a minute or two but it is good.  I am very blessed to have the girls.  They get along.  They are mostly well behaved.  They give so much love.  There is nothing like the love of a basset.

Snooters and sweet drool from the very quiet Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby the sweet old foster girl.