[Dailydrool] Russell

Marty Needham martyd70 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 17:13:31 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,
If you would please,we need some get better drool for our foster boy
Russell.He has pneumonia.He is so emaciated anyway and instead of gaining
weight he has lost a few pounds this week,Our girl foster pearl has gained a
few pounds.We will have to wait a few weeks to see if she is pregnant.

Has anyone cooked those satin balls,they are god awful Had to taste it.I
only cooked 2yukkk,but the dogs love them.

I want to thank everyone that responded to my questions the other day about
Russell and Pearl.I feel like such a dog novice with these two pups,just
have never encountered these issues in all the years I've owned dogs.Thanks
for the help

Marty,mom to Jeffery,Trudy,Mason,Hazel<Russell,Pearl and the 5 cats