[Dailydrool] Basset Buddies to the Rescue!

decadog at comcast.net decadog at comcast.net
Thu Apr 2 17:32:04 PDT 2009

Dear Droolers, Already there's an update on my plea for Delilah, the Las Vegas hound in the Houston shelter. Sara Allison, with Basset Buddies, said they will pull Delilah from the shelter and get her safely to a vet for boarding for us. Once at the vet she can be watched for any bugs she might have picked up at the shelter and then we'll move on from there, plan a relay. One day at a time. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Sara and Basset Buddies.

Darlene www.lasvegasbassetrescue.com