[Dailydrool] fleas

Bassetmomx2 Hound bassetmomx2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 18:18:53 PDT 2009

I have a 89 year old that swears by cider vinegar for almost everything. I
have used it for sunburn and put it in my bath for real dry skin in the
winter.

I do put some in my basset's food in the summer & i don't have a problem
with fleas or ticks. I don't live in the country, but my kitten had fleas
when I found her & I applied cider vinegar to her as well & never saw them
again. I did put some in their water, but the he-slave says that their water
should be fresh & clean, not anything in it. So it only goes in the food.
I don't know if it was truley the vinegar or just plain prayers being
answered, because it gets expensive to buy the frontline for 4 animals all
the time.

bassetmomx2
Augie Dawg, Yankee Spank, Stimpy the manx & Addee the kitten