[Dailydrool] HOUNDSBAY SPECIAL ALERT...

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Sun Apr 5 17:44:27 PDT 2009

Daisy here, chief pledge pawcurement officer with another special HOUNDSBAY
ALERT. Bidding is good (not great... but good) on our finest basset crap
collection for BROOD, so I pawsuaded the she-slave to dig a little deeper
still. First, please check out our amazing auctions that will be ending
soon -- 6 extraordinary items that are soon to be GOING, GOING, GONE:

*New* Framed Cross-Stitch Basset:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239406275

Handmade cherry BASSET TILE BOX:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239227575

Hand-painted BASSET CASE WALLET:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239227832

Rare and Special BRASS BASSET SUNDIAL (this is an exceptional and uncommon
item):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239228049

Rare BASSET BOOGIE Print (it will have you doing the basset happy dance):
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239229130

Special BASSET BOOGIE Bone China Mug:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1239229558

Second, she has added a couple of the fun drool towels offered last year...
must-haves for the busy waddle seasons:

DROOL RULES drool towel:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239664332

Got Drool? drool towel:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239664513

BUT LASTLY... and most impawtent... she has agreed to create a spectacular,
singular, SUPER-SPECIAL edition of the fun book You Had Me at Ahrooo. That's
right. You can own a custom edition of this compilation of favorite Daily
Drool stories -- with YOUR furbaby on the cover AND a special personal story
or dedication. This has never before been offered (and it was not easy to
convince her to do this)... but serious times call for serious offers, and I
used my best LOOK on the slave. Check out all the details here and BID NOW
to commemorate a special houndie or honor a superior slave.

CUSTOM edition of You Had Me at Ahrooo:
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239754682

So run, don't waddle, on over to Houndsbay NOW. There are some of the most
amazing items offered to help houndies all across the country. You will NOT
be sorry with any of the auctions helping rescues far and wide. Check out
all the Woofles and offers... even if you cannot make it to a waddle, you
can order a custom door signs from Auntie Amanda or purchase a copy of
Bassetku or buy a t-shirt ... SO much great basset crap, SO little time!!

Whew, I need a nap.

Daisy Mae (one pooped pledge pup) and Toby