[Dailydrool] Cookin da Meetz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 17:41:15 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Brudder Elwood dat smell like summpin dat dun needz to hab it a flushed rite down da porselin bowl, and dis all Elder Clara's dooin. Da Brudder aint heppy, no sir, aint heppy. Da Brudder tellz youze all liddel storie bout whut heppined.
It be nice dey, da sun a shinin, dere many smellz out dere dat da Brudderz bee a sniffin, but den, I see it bout to heppin.
Momma bee a carrin meatz out da door to dat cookin fing on wheelz. Oh, my, me noze be in oberdribe. Momma lift up da lid to da cookin moochine, I run rite down to da fence to git Brudder Jake. Dere nuff fur all ob we, Momma gotz biggie pile ob da meatz.
Well, Momma turn round and she go back im me home, she take da meetz, Brudder Elwood go fru da doggie door into da home. She git da meetz flipperz and we a goin back out to da cooker moochine. Elder Clara go out da doggie door furst, geez it teke furebber for herz to load dat tank out da door, but she git on out dere, Brudder Elwood jump rite out da doggie door. Dis excitin, I gonna git meetz.
But dat not whut heppin. Not attall.
Elder Clara, whut wobble out da door, well it be berry parentz dat she gotz a load in da tank, but Elder Clara drop da load as she go out da doggie door, an Brudder Elwood jump out me door hole into da steamin Elder Clara pile. It squish rite in me toebones, in me toepadz, squish up me toebone nails, whut I gotz da footie fetish bout, she bee a walkin and a droppin da turds at da same time cross da pateeo, but she dun when she git to da grass. I hold up me stinkin paw, zamin da damagez. Momma now seez da problum.
She seyz Brudder Elwood, you gonna hab to wash befor youze com in me home, let me see dat footie.
Brudder Elwood seyz pride bee berry big fing to swallow down da biskethole. Den I sniffy me foot.? Brudder Elwood's pride not as big as dat turd I land in. I let Momma clean me footz. I consentrate on da meetz. Momma git all dun, she gaggin and chokin, and go wash up and take da meetz back to da cookin moochine, whut now out ob da gas to do da cookin. She a grumblin now and head fur me home wif me meetz.

Brudder Elwood a finkin we hook up da Elder Clara tailpipe to da cookin moochine, she gotz da natural gas.

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts