[Dailydrool] Windowsills

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 12:31:29 PDT 2009

My windowsill solution is to buy self stick linoleum tiles which come in a variety of colors and styles. I cut them to fit and stick them on my window sills. I  have used the white tile and the wood grain and both look great and wipe clean easily. You can buy them for less than a dollar a square at Home Depot and Lowe's. I have had them on for at least three years and they look good as new.

Stu is starting his Canine Good Citizen class tonight along with his Basset friends Henry and Tallulah, three houndies in one class! That teacher doesn't know what she is in for. I will report in after class.

Joni Thomas

The Terrific Thomas Hounds

Fred  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739990

Earl   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739999

Bob-a-licious   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739959

Little Stuart  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739974

Looking for cool stuff check out   https://www.petlane.com/joni

All my profits go to support Basset Rescue