[Dailydrool] Windowsills

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Apr 7 01:55:54 PDT 2009

Ahh.. someone beat me to that.. also could use plexiglass .... like a 9x36
sheet is about 12 dollars ... and could be cut to 3 inches by 36 ... and
then attached with double sticky tape.. (e.g. 9x36 stripped to three 3x36
inch sets yielding 4 dollars per sill covered)

but these tiles are an even better choice and should be at a cheaper price!!

**OF COURSE** don't let your houndies know you're doing this .... >> "for
them" << .... or else they'll get snooty with you and demand marble or stone
tile to be an inlay or just overlay on the sill.. 'cause then you're gonig
from 2 ~ 3 dollars per sill to 50 ~ 60 dollars per sill..

LOL !!!

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Windowsills

My windowsill solution is to buy self stick linoleum tiles which come in a
variety of colors and styles. I cut them to fit and stick them on my window
sills.