[Dailydrool] Windowsill Treatment

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Mon Apr 6 12:58:54 PDT 2009

Thank you, Nancy, for the tip about the plastic tape!  I'd like to cover
my walls with it as well;)  I was going to suggest painting the sills
and then applying several coats of polyurethane.  I am in the midst of
painting kitchen cabinets (well, I got a good start Labor Day weekend of
'07 and promptly ran out of steam) and I managed to polyurethane 1/2 of
the lower ones and they have stood the test of the basset raptor claws.
The other ones didn't get the polyurethane and they now need to be
retouched due to the scratches and chips.  It's not exactly "green" but
it does work!

Mary, Harley, Biggs (Bassasaurus Rex) and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.