[Dailydrool] Maggie

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 12 21:49:40 PDT 2009

Well I hate to say it but Miss Becky just wouldn't eat and my vet/vets explained that
it was her heart not her back.  She also had pancreatitis which acts a bit like that too getting sick.
But vet explained there was a growth on her heart that might have grown l/8 of inch
and that brought her heart problem to surface.  She was 15 though and four months and
2 days and by that time she definitely struggling.  The heart pills helped Becky for about
two weeks and then she started breathing very fast and was very sick but still fighting.
They hide their illnesses.
Hope this helps a bit. Maggie's  only 11 so could be something else too.Miss Becky was
walking with her back paws turned under and dragging one leg but she still would walk Meds
did help for awhile
So if she doesn't have that could be something else altogether.
Drool and prayers.
Georgie and Miss Becky