[Dailydrool] Waddle wear's a WOW!!!

Sharon Scully bassetsrkewl at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 07:02:50 PDT 2009

Let me tell you, if you haven't ordered shirts in all offerings, short sleeved, long sleeved and sweatshirt, you will be VERY SORRY!! Got ours & they are fantastic, (even if they're for the humans and I'm too short to wear one). I don't know how the Grandslaves come up with these wonderful ideas and artists for different designs every year. My slave squealed when she unpacked hers. Bought one in each type for her & the he slave and they wear the same size!! No sharing, they each need their own!
Only 4 days till Waddle time. You MUST COME!!!  NO RAIN!!!! Give my Mom(Cakie) a cookie & give me cookies too!!
See you there!
Petunia
who will come wif her daughter, Fannie Mae Fudge, and her neice Mercedes.
First Waddle wif no Taco WOOF Bell :(