[Dailydrool] Santana

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 07:46:37 PDT 2009

Dere Santana Mr Pants

We be sorree bout you newest aflickshun, we gots one two. Pleeze no sent her
here. We gots nuff prollems. Dem liddel TEEF!! Dem spots on my liddel ankels
blood frum dat vempyre puppy! (shut up Llewis how you nose he not a
vimpeyer?) (Well he got Teef like won. Whut aboout dat hole in you ear,
hunh? Dat juss we maginatshun? Yeah, see?)
(Llewis say puppy not a vempigher, juss a puppy wif reel teef.)
Dis fing dey calls Conley (whut kinna neme is dat??) I meen why not a REEL
neme like...uh....

Llewis?

BUTT OUT LLEWIS!!!
Ok we gots to get tagedder an figger out whut to do wif dese liddel FINGS.
I finking dat mebbe dis list I heers about, da Crayfish List, whut lets
youse sells stuff? Ise finking dat mebber we teke a ad out on dis Crayfish
List. Santana you an me an Llewis tagedder can ebber get nuff biskees
tagedder to   ...... whut? whatshu meen leeb you outta it? He tekin you bed
alla time!  You dont care??? Youse growlin like a grompybare attim juss dis
mornin!! You LIKE him????
Oh sweet .....my own brudder. Betrait by mine own brudder.
Ok Santana it juss you en me now. Ok? We sell em on da Crayfish List. Lemme
nose when youse wanna do dis and i try ta fine how to put a ad on da
Crayfish list.

Love an run like h**l
 Nigel who bin betrait by he own flesch an blud brudder.
Conley dat adum neme OH NO HERE IT COME RUN