[Dailydrool] Gus/Lizzie

Linda1annewhee at aol.com Linda1annewhee at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 16:38:10 PDT 2009

I was so saddened by the passage of Gus and Lizzie at HOP  I have also  had
the pleasure of meeting both hounds.  I will always remember Gus's  vocals.
 He talked all the time, no I mean really talked.  He never  stopped
talking .  He would totally carry on a conversation with you.   He was perhaps the
sweetest hound I have ever met
                            Sweet dreams precious boy
                                                           Linda Wheeler
                                                       Maggie, Daisy and