[Dailydrool] Bassets - Two? By all means!!

Tim Mayer tcm541 at embarqmail.com
Wed Apr 22 16:37:45 PDT 2009

Emily, you go get 'em, girl! Two bassets are WAY more fun. Or even three:
try taking three furbabies for a walk sometime <grin>!

Besides, there's TWO laps in your house, and no-one should ever have an
empty lap.

Back at the turn of the century, I was doing 10 or more hours a day, six
days a week at the office because of the Y2K changeover. And Beethoven was
home alone, chewing up books, clothes, etc. and generally being a major
problem. So I picked up another dog to keep him company. They loved playing
together, and pretty much left MY stuff alone.

Then along came Maggie, and the problems started all over again, but that's
a different story (worms, malnourishment, separation anxiety, etc. - thank
doG she's pretty much over all that.)

The BIGGEST question should be "What do I name my new basset?"

Tim
w/ Beethoven, Maggie and Dreamer. Okay - Dreamer is a wannabe...but he's not
so bad as shelties go ;)