[Dailydrool] apology

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 30 05:52:42 PDT 2009

Apparently I have offended some Droolers with my earthworm  post  yesterday
with my statement
"perverted lezzies "    I am so sorry,  I never meant  to offend anyone."
I have a very close and personal friend who is  gay and I have no problem
with hers and anyone else's life styles.  my god,  I am the most excepting and
open minded person on earth.  I feel bad that I  have offended someone. I
consider all of the droolers my family and I truly  apologize  for using that
statement. I hope you will except my most sincere  apology.

Marlene
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!