[Dailydrool] Drool for Fiz/thank you for harnes's

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 10:19:15 PDT 2009

Dear droolers,
First and most importantly we are sending buckets of drool for Mary and Fiz regarding his upcoming surgery next Wednesday, I will be going to the dentist for a lengthy procedure that day so I will be drooling for Fizban and Mary as well!!

Next in order I would like to thank Mary and her boys for sending us the easy walk harnesses. We just got through trying them out on a walk and I must say it was quite an improvement over all the pulling, gagging, and injuring to the slaves back and arms that normally occurs !! I am impressed. We do need to make final adjustments as to how they fit, went on line and the premier pet supply company gave a complete run down on how to fit, and use. Of course they weren't fitting it to a low slung basset with little stubby leg. But I think we'll get it right after a couple more attempts. At times I was afraid Elliot might be able to "walk out" of his. So if anyone who uses these harnesses has any advice about it please email me off list if you have the time. Thank you in advance.

Ali: future provider of many walks to Cody and Elliot "Oh boy;-)"