[Dailydrool] A day off w/the boys

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:08:01 PDT 2009

I enjoyed my random tuesday off yesterday, its always nice to have a weekday
off. Got up early, took Cowboy to vet for his annual checkup. Vetman says
he's looking great, perfect weight (39.3 lbs) and good eyes, teeth, nails,
skin. We reupped our supply of sentinel - spending more than I would have
liked, but what can you do.  Cowboy wasnt happy about getting a vaccine but
overall he was very well-behaved.

Headed home, to quickly straighten up the house while Rupert barked
incessantly since he had to stay home while Cowboy was vetted. Then took the
boys down to fiesta island - a big sand/dirt are around the bay. They loved
frolicking in the sand, chasing each other thru the wild flowers and
sniffing every blade of grass in sight. I got some great pics of Cow in the
flowers - I'll try to post them tonite.

Drool to all and a happy (late) gotcha day to Elder Clara, Daisy, Val,
Willie and Dora.

Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/799430