[Dailydrool] Quirks

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Wed Apr 1 12:03:53 PDT 2009

einstein is 4:  here are some of his quirks

when i ask for a kiss it is always planted on my lips and is very tiny
and gentle
he always leaves a little kibble in the bowl  for later in case he needs
a snack
he likes to drag dog beds , mats and towels around .......his attempt at
decorating, after which he plops down and goes to sleep
he has to be bribed out of our bed where we watch tv at night .......and
then gets the cookie when he goes to his own bed
he checks the weather by sticking just his head out the doggy
door.....sometimes pees on the floor because he thinks he is outside
he always "asks" permission before jumping on our bed when we are in it
he has a fascination with doors, swings them back and forth, and loves
slamming them, sometimes locking him in a room.......we now have
magnetized door stops!
he likes grandson jack's toys and takes the maracas (sp?) that sing
spanish in exchange for leaving his prized hedgehog with jack's
toys......he is so very fair
he is very vocal.......talks loudly, and  has almost daily concerts with
the parrot
he only drinks out of the toilet bowl
he is wary of the vaccum cleaner, preferring to be on another floor from
it when it is on

nancy, hershey and einstein