[Dailydrool] quirks

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 12:01:16 PDT 2009

yes, my guys and gals have quirks and they make me love them all the more.  Pumpkin, solo basset for one year (solo pet, rather) did not poop outside until Jean Paul came home, took them out together his first day here, he pooped outside and so did she.  Even as the oldest and reasonably well trained, she must be watched for she most rather toilet inside rather than out.  She loves the finger game, and she is rather fiesty at almost 9, very energetic.  No boy can play "make puppies" with her, to be sure, even though all our hounds are fixed, some still like to play the game.  Jean Paul is mellow, but loves his ball games.  Toss and fetch.  Pierre, now off pred. for 4 months is showing more personality than he has in a long while.  He is still itchy but his favorite thing in the world is to stalk anyone who may pass by to pet him.  He is a lover.  Jellybean is just crazy.  She loves to bark.  Nigel and Colette, litter mates will always  gift you with a toy when you come into the house.  They always have to bring a toy to the yard also.  Max, 4 pm, everyday, lays on his back, kicks his heels and arrooooos for a good long time.  Little Nikki still puppy mouths in a fun way.  She is such a doll.  Well there are more quirks, but I have to go...

Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the hounds