[Dailydrool] Eeek! I'm scared!!!

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:15:57 PDT 2009

Ummmm.... I was just emptying my new bag of coffee beans into our
coffee jar and I few spilled on the floor.  Before I could even stop
him, one of our foster puppies, Tank (hereinafter known as "The Greedy
Piggy") gobbled up four or five of them.

4-5 beans won't do him any harm, health-wise, but I am trembling,
waiting to see what a hyper-caffeinated 11 week old basset puppy
(stuck indoors on a rainy day) is like....... (shudder)

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!