[Dailydrool] The winner of the quilt in the Belly Rubs auction is......

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:15:27 PDT 2009

The lucky winner of the art quilt in the Belly Rubs Basset Rescue Online
Auction is Stephanie Cornell of Massena, NY. I'm shipping it out to her and
her bassets tomorrow.

There is still time to bid in the auction. We're listing some more items
tonight, including a certificate to get a portrait painted of your pet!

The url is here: *http://tinyurl.com/cxup2s*

Go bid to help hounds. We picked up three more heartworm positive bassets
this week, so we have vet bills looming.

Bid, bid, please bid! Get cool stuff. Help a hound.

Leanne Potts
President, Belly Rubs Basset Rescue
www.bellyrubs.org