[Dailydrool] Step-in harness

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:39:47 PDT 2009

We have a Lupine step-in harness for Maggie. I agree that is a bit of a hassle to get a rather spastic short-legged dog into a step-in harness, but she seems to do much better on her walks. The biggest benefit of this harness versus the Sporn harness that we had, is the location of the snap for the harness. Having to click a snap together under a basset's belly/chest is not that easy either (watch out for the nipples!). Having the snap on the belly was a problem because the metal snap ended up wearing down due to Maggie pulling so hard on her walks. Hope this helps!

Courtney Bishop
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny