[Dailydrool] Lucy B Update

Jennifer Beezley jbeezley at cableone.net
Fri Apr 3 12:11:48 PDT 2009

Lucy continues to delight and amaze.  Last Friday we took in her because she seemed
to be uncomfortable and struggling.  We decided she was not ready to go and went
home with some Rimidyl for her.  I really did not think she would live through the
weekend.  I even cancelled her appointment with the holistic vet because I was
afraid to take her on the road.

Well, she has perked up considerably since Wednesday.  She is eating very well and
even barks at Eli.  She is comfortable and seeks affection so her time has not come
yet.  We continue to spoil and hope for a peaceful passing.

Jennifer
~~~~~~~
Lucy, Abby, Eli and Eyson (ATB)
Arooo Y'all
~~~~~~~~
"They had buried him under our elm tree, they said-yet this was not totally true.
For he really lay buried in my heart. "  Willie Morris, My Dog Skip