[Dailydrool] URGENT - RESCUE NEEDED IN LAS CRUCES, NM

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Fri Apr 3 14:01:32 PDT 2009

A friend of mine just sent this to me.  Can someone in NM please look into
this rescue?

Andy is 7 & 1/2 years old, male pure bred Basset Hound with championship
bloodlines.  He has been with his owners since he was a puppy.  They must
surrender him due to changes in their life.  Andy is over weight and needs
exercise and a proper diet to lose some of the extra pounds.  He would make
a great dog for senior or retired people, probably would not be good with
small children.  Andy has house training that needs to be reinforced.  He is
in Las Cruces.  Please call me with any questions.  Bill Hart 575-373-1543