[Dailydrool] Cafe Press orders (Nigel & LLewis' merchandise, etc.) -- coupon

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 15:18:55 PDT 2009

If anyone's going to order Nigel & Llewis' wonderful, adorable  merchandise
from Cafe Press (or any of the other basset-related items, I think  some rescue
groups are there too?) -- I have an e-coupon for $5 off a purchase  of $40 or
more.  If you'd like it, e-mail me and let me know and I'll send  you the
code.  It expires April 8th.

I LOVE my Nigel and Llewis items!  Really high-quality merchanidse,  but best
of all are the absolutely adorable (and really detailed, beautiful)  drawings
of the two of them.  Here are their order sites:

_http://shop.cafepress.com/design/32542445_
(http://shop.cafepress.com/design/32542445)

_http://www.cafepress.com/AMJShop_ (http://www.cafepress.com/AMJShop)

Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)