[Dailydrool] Lucy B Update and PW Brandy's 14th birthday

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 3 15:21:28 PDT 2009

Well Lucy looks like we are both keeping our slaves and vets on their toes.
I have to go to vet tomorrow cuz she wants to check my heart again and she even offered to come to the house.

And in the mail we got a card from Miss PW Brandy who is 14 on April 7th.  I turned 14 Dec 5 and intend to attend the Blessing of the Animals in Calgary in Sept. We did get to one in Victoria though where I was a hit. Lovely
old church and people. Jan, Stuart. Duncan my basset pals found out about it there too. Missed the one in Calgary last year tho.
We should get together and compare notes - I loved your picture - Grey is now in isn't it? Do you put your ears in Rollers - they look so neat.
See you  April 7th as soon as I can get Sheriff Buford to cover for my driving.
Thx for the card
Miss Beckky