[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 52, Issue 10

bassetmomof2 bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 3 18:39:32 PDT 2009

re:  Esther's post...

In a message dated 04/03/09 17:37:23 Central Daylight Time, dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org writes:
I don't have any answers for you, but would like to clarify the getting wet thing. I'm pretty sure topical treatments will only wash off if you bathe the dog before the treatment has a chance to be absorbed into the skin.

I did ask the vetlady about that.  I believe the box says not to bathe 2 days before or 2 days after topical treatment.  So I assumed that it was absorbed.  Vetlady said it washes off.  So now I'm stumped.  Those products are expensive and we do have ticks at our lake property.