[Dailydrool] Auntie Amanda is expanding!!!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sat Apr 4 02:56:12 PDT 2009

GM2B Pw. Xandy Bear dictating from Moosie's velvet patchwork bed of which he is taking up more room than neccesary causing me to have to curl up in a tight ball...no, wait...Moosie is curled into an impossibly tiny ball because I am stretched out at a comfortable full length.  Any hoo, I digress.  I have WONDERFUL news!..Auntie Amanda is expanding!!!  Well, she's not expanding BUT after a lengthy consultation with moi' we determined that her door signs not only can be made for any basset social event you are traveling to including, of course, the BW but they don't even have to be DOOR SIGNS!  Let me explain.  Anyone who is planning on attending ANY basset social event needs a pawsonalized door sign sign.  You can use it at multiple events so that everyone will know who you are.  In addition, if you like, Auntie Amanda can make a sign and put it in a plastic sleeve to attach to a travel crate or ex-pen so that everyone will know the names of the hound/hounds in said travel crate or ex-pen.  How many times has your slave gone hoarse at an event after telling curious Droolers the names of the hounds accepting pets and treats in their ex-pens 10 nickzillion times at an event?  Problem solved-just order one of Auntie Amanda's signs to do the talking for you.  Here's the link:  http://www.amanda-s.net/index.html

Also, as a pawsonal favor to me-please help Clyde meet his goal to sell 80 copies of "Deer Aint Peggy"-he's driving me crazy with the pacing and the pouting and the sobbing...well, you get the idea.  Just e-mail the blondeslave to get your copy sgmoose at optonline<mailto:sgmoose at optonline> .net  Deadline, April 10.

Oh, and if it's not too much trouble please go look at the wonderful items in my Woofle and buy tickets.  Deadline is April 11 to purchase tickets and a chance to win one or more of 35 basset craptacular items.  http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html
<http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html>