[Dailydrool] Cakie WOOFS about Auntie Susan's basset crap.

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Sat Apr 4 07:20:57 PDT 2009

It is me, Cakie. Stepping off my BW duties for the moment. In just two short
weeks and a day I will be done with those and commencing my annual beg for
pledges for Mishgun and da Ramble. My slaves volunteer at the Ramble every
year. She slave will be holding out her hand for your pledges at
registration and he slave is the pawctioneer. That said. WHAT IS WRONG WITH
YOU HOUNDIES??????

Auntie Susan has crawled back from death's door to sell her pawsonal, very
fine basset crap for Brood pledges and you are sitting on your wallets? She
is hawking very fine basset crap.....including a SUNDIAL. You can't GET
THOSE. The bid last moment I looked was $49. FORTY NINE??? That is
pawthetic. The treasured sundials have sold for upwards of $400 and never
not in triple digits. Basset Boogie print under $100? P'shaw. Do you want
Auntie Susan embarassed? These are not things you can get anywhere. I know,
cause I sold my pawsonal sun dial last year for pledges and had to pay a lot
of moolah to get one back! The place that sold doesn't do it anymore.

I am distressed. I am going to sleep. I need a cookie.

Cakie, One day a year Brood volunteer
Nudgie, I started at a shelter in Maryland! I coulda been a brood hound and
am the only one who loved the mud last year!
Rusty....don't much care......can I eat the sundial?