[Dailydrool] Doggie Doors

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 08:45:41 PDT 2009

Well,  if a Dachshund or Chihuahua would come thru my doggie door and  crawl
in bed with me, he or she would be   " MINE "  I really  wouldn't care what
language her owners spoke, he or she would still be mine  !!!!
Damn I have to convince my hubby to go get me a doggie door !  He wont  allow
me to adopt so I would just say  "  look honey,  look what  Jesus sent us,
another doggie !!!!

BWAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!

Marlene !    have to get a  doggie door from the Easter  Bunny ,  What you
think about that Annie   HUH  ???   yea  I wants da Easter bunny , a soft fuzzy
one wif big  ears !   no dummy a doggie door, not an Easter bunny

**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE
with TaxACT.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220239440x1201335902/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.taxact.com%2F08tax.asp%3Fsc%3D084102950001%26p%3D82)