[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 10:24:16 PDT 2009

Congratulations to Winston the foster for finding and rolling in BEAR POOP!
Wow!!  How exciting is that? Geoffrey, Molly, and Henry only find bunny poop
to roll in which isn't nearly as exciting!

We're glad Justin and Jade did well at the vets.  A thought for Justin and
his owies and bare patches -- maybe if he wore a T-shirt for a few days,
knotted up on his belly leaving his rear free to do his business that would
help both with the sun and the dirt in his stitches.

We're glad Lucy B is taking each day on her own terms and that you're still
having good quality time with her.  We're sending drool that it continues
for a long while.

Good luck to Miss Becky at the vet.

Drool for Humphrey and his upset tummy, for Percy, the suddenly-blind basset
(who I think will adjust), and to Dallas for her metal eating adventures.

And safe journey drool to Lucy, the ABC hound who went to the bridge, and
heart-healing drool to her people.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud,
Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))