[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:07:35 PDT 2009

Heart healing drool to Dawn and gently journey drool to Barnaby.  Dawn, what
a beautiful tribute you wrote to your friend.  I'm so sorry for your loss.

Happy Gotcha Day to Bogart.  The bassets are sending "hope you get in" drool
to Nigel for his tracking test, and more healing drool to Einstein -- hope
you can waddle this weekend.

And to all of our friends lucky enough to be attending the Boardwaddle this
weekend have a wonderful time and travel safely.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly,
Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))