[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:09:38 PDT 2009

A belated happy birthday to PW Tasselhoff (what a lovely tribute your mommy
wrote about you), to Barney, and to Frank the Tank (who has to spend his
birthday in jail...poor boy :-)

Glad you're doing better and keep getting better drool to Kirby, to Mango,
and to Charlie and his hiney-lump removal.

Healing drool to Madonna the beagle (that's a hard way to learn to stay out
of the cat's box), to Miss Hennessy (we hope you continue to have many good
days left), to Maggie and Oliver, and to Dundee.

Heart-healing drool to Wendy on your loss of Daisy.  I'm very sorry.

Congratulations to Kjersti and her family on adopting Gustav/Beowulf.  I
remember when Oskar died, and I'm so glad you've found room for another
basset in your hearts and home.

Kelvin looks wonderful -- I can't believe he's the same dog.

Congratulation to Clara and her wonderful agility awards!

And finally, hang in there Leslie.  Spring comes late to Montana and we all
get the blahs in winter.  Your body is telling you it's time to listen to
it, and to take a break sometimes from all the wonderful things you do for
others to take care of yourself.  We're sending you warm thoughts.  Laura
(Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB)