[Dailydrool] Dallas

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 5 15:36:43 PDT 2009

DAllas wants to say thank you for all the drool sent her way,  she is feeling much better this weekend, and getting to eat her normal meals!
But,  she will be going back into the vetman tomorrow for another xray since I did not get to do as much doop searching as I thought I could, and the heavy metal has not been seen by me!  It will calm my mind to be certainb it is gone.
Sh eis loving her meds for her AUTI since she gets them in a dolop of cream cheese....mmmmmmmm!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org