[Dailydrool] DROOL

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 8 14:12:36 PDT 2009

I have been gone for a little over a month with no computer until the last
week.  I gave up trying to catch up on the DROOL posting so please accept
the drool we send to all of those in need of both healing drool for the body
and healing drool for the heartache of those of you who have lost a beloved
hound.   The hounds and family were in CA and Mexico the last month and the
hounds had a great time just lying about in the sunshine.  My computer is
now repaired and back in my hands and how grateful I am for it.

Our sympathies go out to all who have had a hound go to the bridge.

The good news about BESSIE is that she should probably be arriving at her
new home in San Diego today sometime.  At the adoption she and her new "mom"
got along fantastic.  Can't wait to hear about their road trip.   Thanks to
all of you  for caring about Bessie.

Shirley Mueller

Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA