[Dailydrool] Miss Becky , Pw Ms Brandy

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 5 21:02:31 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone

I'm happy to see that Ms Becky is felling better. Hope you stay with us for a lot more. You see, there is this basset  buddy Justin from South Africa in the drool and he is almost 17! Hang on there Becky, still need to see you around in those pearls.
And we send all the best for Ms Brandy's b-day on this Tuesday. Hope you still have years of happiness with the slaves, hope the pawty have steak and belly rubs.
Lub
Drool to all those who need,

Xaxa, Violeta and mom

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau