[Dailydrool] BUV PLATE HOLDERS...Running Bassets

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 21:31:10 PDT 2009

BTW, is any rescue selling the BUV license plate holders or the running
basset
magnet??

Both of the above are custom done for Tri-State! One is easy, the other,
well.........we'll hope for some soon.

BUV PLATES
http://www.tristatebassets.org/store.html
2 for $5.00

They make a wonderful add on to a BoardWaddle shirt!

Running bassets are a little harder. They are handcut by Tri-State's
president, Bob Arnold....and while I hope for some for the BW, I haven't
seen em, yet! (UNSUBTLE HINT.....Bob....) After the BW, Bob is usually happy
to make them to order.........

dawnslave