[Dailydrool] re 17 Justin

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Apr 6 01:17:14 PDT 2009

Good Morning Virginia,

Justin will be turning 17 on June the 16th. We are fortunate that in
South Africa the 16th June is a public holiday ( Youth Day) so we have
always been at home to celebrate his birthday. We arrange it so that we
do not have to go out that day and having the slaves

at home all day is a  gift in itself , both Justin and Jade are into the
same treats at present. They both like  sweet and sour chicken

as well as sweet and sour pork from the local Chinese take away and
spicy  chicken wings from Kentucky. They were fortunate in having all
three at different stages of this week end.

Justin continues to have a wonderful life. What has helped him reach his
current age is consistency and stimulation .

He was feeling a bit sore this weekend and a little bit of blood was
seeping from one of his zipped up wounds, probably brushed

against a hedge or something.   We dressed the wound the seepage now
seems to have stopped. We are also putting Johnson's

baby powder on open areas to soothe any itching that might take place.

 Justin was back to his greedy self again this morning even had Jades
sandwich. We think Jade might be a little under the weather with the
medics wearing off after having her teeth done.

Justin .Jade  wishing Xaxa and Violet could come over and play.

Slaves Johnathan and William.