[Dailydrool] MOON DOGGIE ANNOUNCES OUR 18th BASSET COFFEE - BARNEY'S BODACIOUS BANANA'S FOSTER (NO LONGER)

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Mon Apr 6 03:44:03 PDT 2009

Even though times have been tough for us, we know they have also been hard
on rescues.  So, to thank everyone for helping us get through this winter,
we are again going to do our long-awaited Basset Boardwaddle fundraiser

Our list keeps growing with the introduction of yet ANOTHER NEW BASSET
COFFEE, bringing the list up to EIGHTEEN!

Just in time for the Boardwaddle, Moon Doggie Coffee Roasters is proud to
present Jason & Erika Negrin’s

BARNEY’S BODACIOUS BANANAS FOSTER (NO LONGER)

Available in both regular and decaf, our new flavor is true to New Orleans’
favorite dessert: Loaded with the taste of fresh bananas topped with dark
delicious brown sugar and cinnamon caramel.

If you are not familiar with Moon Doggie coffee, our flavors are not bitter
or artificial tasting.  We do our own coffee roasting & flavoring so our
coffee is fresher than St*&^%cks, D*&nkin or Gev*&^ia. Besides the NY Times
saying our coffee was “Worth Losing Sleep Over”, we have also won many
awards and have had many compliments from Droolers who order throughout the
year. But the best reason to order is that during the month of April, we
DONATE 100% OF OUR NET PROCEEDS TO THE TRI-STATE BOARDWADDLE.

Of course, all the other basset coffees are also included in the sale

CASEY’S “Wish I Was in the Bahamas, Mama” Tropical Vanilla

CHAUNCEY’S Blueberry Beach Basset Blend

DUNCAN’S Punkin’ Spice

JULIETTE’S “I’m a Little Angel” Heavenly Delight

MOLLY & THURGOOD’S “Winter Wonderland” Sugar Cookie

ROMEO & JULIETTE’S “Yes We Are French” Vanilla

SCOOTER PIE’S “Never a Dull Moment” Chocolate Marshmallow

TALOOLA’S “It Takes the Cake” Chocolate Cherry

ZEPHYR’S “They’re Not Always Sticky” Cinnamon Buns

ZEPHYR’S “Love Me – Love My” Hazelnuts

BRIE’S Caramel Apple

SPUD’S Danish Pastry

SHORTY’S Strawberry Shortcake

For those purists, Dallas’ Café de la Perra, our ORGANIC FAIR TRADE 100%
Colombian is also available in regular and decaf (Swiss Water Process - NO
CHEMICALS). This is a medium roasted coffee that is great all day long.  If
you like a dark, strong coffee, Lady Jane’s organic fair trade "DARK SIDE OF
THE MOON DOGGIE" French Roast is a rich, bittersweet blend with caramel-like
undertones and is also available in regular and SWP decaf.

Other non-flavored coffees include

ANNIE’S Sumatra Mandheling

COACH & ALEX’S Kenyan

You can now place your order at www.moondoggiecoffee.com