[Dailydrool] Sadie & Dog Whisperer

Susan Mason animaluvr2 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 08:58:49 PDT 2009

The episode you saw with Sadie is a rerun.  I saw the episode several
months ago.  Of course Cesar does go and help.  I don't know exactly
which episode # it is.   Among other things, Cesar tied Sadie to their other dog that was comfortable with the husband and that dog led Sadie to the husband, showing her that he wouldn't hurt her.  He also had the
husband sit on the floor and patiently wait for Sadie to come get a treat, over and over.  Seems the problem wasn't Sadie, but was the husband's negative energy and attitude about Sadie because she didn't
immediately take to him and run inti his arms.  He felt she didn't like him, so he felt resentful of her and therefore was very negative towards
her. Can't think what else Cesar did, but in the end Sadie was happy and comfortable with the husband.  Since Sadie was a rescue dog, I'm sure the rescue folks would be able to give you more info.  I think
Sadie lived in California.

Susan Mason

856-678-1105
animaluvr2 at verizon.net
"There's nothing so rewarding as ending a life of suffering without ending a life."