[Dailydrool] Sophie's quirks

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Mon Apr 6 08:42:34 PDT 2009

In addition to being a gum addict, Sophie is also a bit of a whiner!
She can't jump up on my bed like Diva does, so when she wants up, she
sits at the side of my bed, stares up at me and whines.  If I don't look
over or pay her attention right away, she whines some more and adds in a
little hop, bop and bounce around, tapping her front feet on the ground
as she bops around and barks a little bark that says "hey, woman, look
at me, pick me up dangit!".  She's something, that little one.  She also
tosses things into the air and catches them.  When we first rescued her,
she would toss her empty food bowl in the air, but now it's her bone,
socks, anything she can find and pick up, she'll toss into the air and
then catch it and run around...then she rolls over on her back and uses
her paws to toss the item in the air and catch it when it falls back
down into her mouth.  Crazy girl!

Jessica L. Sutton - drools to all the houndies that need it, and to Ms.
Becky, hang in there girl, and know that we are all sending our thoughts
and prayers your way.