[Dailydrool] Baby Easter Bunny

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 11:36:20 PDT 2009

My Maggie Wags found us a baby bunny id the back yard,  I was at  therapy and
my husband came home from work and let the girls out and he heard  Maggie
making  her weird woofing sound,  yo see, when Maggie wants  something she does
this stupid little dance from side to side and she makes this  little woofing,
half whimpering  sound so you always know when she wants  some thing or she
has found  something in the yard, so Bill goes over and  there was a baby bunny,
all wet and cold because it is DAMN cold here with a  blowing snow. where did
our spring weather  go ????  Maggie is   kind of scared of it because it
moves,
 Evil Annie ??????  Oh My God,   WHOOPEEEEE    it moobs, a reeeel libe Easter
Bunny !!!!, let mee see, lookie  big ears  !!   oh mommy I lub you for
getting mee a libe Easter Bunny  !!!!!!!!
I put it in a box with a hot water bottle so we will see if it lives , he  is
fairly good size and I think he may be weaned, I just think the cold and wet
took him by surprise.  took me by surprise !!!!!!!  Maggie just woofs  at it.
 Evil Annie , weeeeeellllll   ??????  I think I will  put up the baby gate
for safety measures
and the Saga continues !!!!!!  chapter  93 !!!!!!

Marlene    Maggie Wags  ( i found a bunny )    Evil Annie   ( can  he  play
yet  )
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621488x1201450096/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)