[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:39:00 PDT 2009

Heart-healing drool to poor Nickie's people -- how devastating to have only
had her for a night before she left for the bridge.

Happy birthday (tomorrow) to PW Brandy!  And happy 16 and 10 month birthday
to Justin next week -- clearly your slaves take wonderful care of you!

We're glad Auntie Ruth is home from the hospital and hope Ms. Beasley's ear
infection improves.

Wen, we're glad that Dallas' screw indeed was loose :-) and she managed to
pass it.  And finally Carmen we're glad to hear both Gus and Kelvin are
improving.  So Kelvin is 11 instead of 9.  I'm sure the months he's had with
you have been the happiest in his whole eleven years.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))